Graphic representations not binding.
Get in touch with us!
Speck in Germany
+ 49 (0) 9171 809 0
VZ Series – Robust and Low-noise Technology for Deep Vacuum Ranges
- Two-stage pumps
- Close-coupled version with B35 close-to-standard motors
- Base plate version with B3 standard motors
- Bracket version with B5 standard motors
- Close-coupled version upon request
dry and humidified gases
operational liquid max. 100 °C
absorbed gas (dry) max. 200 °C
absorbed gas (saturated) max. 100 °C
1,1 – 8,2 kW, 3~MotMaterial design
G 1 – DN 40Pressure connection
G 1 – DN 40Sealing
Mechanical sealDimensions (WHD)
- Sterilization of surgical instruments, textiles and beds (steam- and gas sterilization)
- Extruder degasification
- Degasification of toothpaste, cremes, lotions, marzipan etc.
- Vacuum cooking of fruits, vegetables, pulps and mush
- Thickening and crystallisation of sugar under vacuum Chemical industry
- Distillation / separation of liquids
- Developed/designed for continuous operation
- Requirement-related design due to variation of individual components such as motor, coupling, base plate, etc.
- Requirement-related design due to the use of diverse materials
- With a maximum sound pressure level of 60 to 66 db(A) much more quiet than a conventional liquid ring vacuum pump
- VZ 110 / 140 / 180 are alternatives to VH series due to identical connection dimensions