Centrifugal pumps (also known as rotary pumps, radial pumps or radial wheel pumps) are hydraulic continuous-flow machines.
For decades now, Speck has been developing and manufacturing application-specific centrifugal pumps and setting new standards, especially with its innovative modular heat transfer pump system.
With a cutting-edge testing area for tests up to 750 m³/h and 400 m, Speck boasts an outstanding framework for research, development and series testing.
Areas of application
- Particularly well suited for high flow rates at relatively low pressures or delivery pressures
- Suitable for clear liquids with no abrasive contamination or solid content
- The adjustment to the operating point takes place by changing the impeller diameter; higher delivery pressures or higher pressures are achieved with multi-stage designs.
- Normal-priming, not suitable for the delivery of gas shares
- Centrifugal pumps have enclosed impellers with a cover plate, and both open impellers and back vanes for small pumps with an EC motor
- Alongside single-stage pumps with a volute casing or inline casing, Speck also offers horizontal, multi-stage pumps with modular design.