VHC Series – Innovative Technology for Deep Vacuum Ranges
- Two-stage pumps in base plate version with B3 standard
- Sound pressure level 66 - 79 db(A)
dry and humidified gases
operational liquid max. 100 °C
absorbed gas (dry) max. 200 °C
absorbed gas (saturated) max. 100 °C
3,0 – 40,0 KW, 1~Mot / 3~MotMaterial design
DN 40 – DN 100Pressure connection
DN 40 – DN 100Sealing
Separating can / Magnetic drive Mechanical seal Packing glandDimensions (WHD)
- Sterilization of surgical instruments, textiles and beds (steam- and gas sterilization)
- Extruder degasification
- Degasification of toothpaste, cremes, lotions, marzipan etc.
- Extraction of condensates for the production of sugar, sugar-based sweets, fruit juice/pulp, jam
- Vacuum cooking of fruits, vegetables, pulps and mush
- Thickening and crystallisation of sugar under vacuum Chemical industry
- Distillation / separation of liquids
- Recovery of condensates (solvents)
- Drying of bulk material such as washing powder, fertilisers, salts, granular polymer, etc.
- Developed/designed for continuous operation
- Requirement-related design due to variation of individual components such as motor, coupling, base plate, etc.
- Requirement-related design due to the use of diverse materials